Student Support Services
Ipswich Grammar Student Support Services specialise in tuition, counselling, consultation and individual assessment.
- Offers learning support for Prep-Year 12.
- Designs and implements interventions for students based on individual needs.
- Co-ordinates and conducts standardised assessments.
- Co-ordinates and completes funding applications.
For more information, contact Ms Jodie Milne on email@example.com
- Offers counselling for social, emotional and behavioural issues.
- Providing grief and loss support information.
- Facilitates group prevention programs for staff and students.
- Organises presentations on a variety of topics.
For more information on counselling, contact Tracey Coombes on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offers careers education programs and counselling.
- Formulates Senior Education and Training Plans.
- Helps students find traineeships and apprenticeships.
- Helps students with organisational and study skills.
For more information on careers, contact Mr Rob Charles on email@example.com